When selling your product, interviewing for a job, or even setting up an exchange, zoom can be so handy for communication. Here at Lotsofstoxx.com we want you to have the safest, most beneficial experience, so let’s walk you through how to set up a zoom call!
- You first have to download the zoom app. You can do this by visiting the zoom site and pressing “download”. https://zoom.us/download
- Once it’s downloaded, you need to create an account. Register by entering your email address and creating a password.
- Next you can go to home on the app to click “Schedule”.
- Name your meeting! Pick a date and time for your meeting.
- You can see all your scheduled Zooms under “Meetings” in the top bar. You won’t get confused or forget your commitments, because it’s all recorded for you!
- When you’re ready to start your meeting, just select it and begin your Zoom. You can admit participants as they arrive.
- Don’t forget to connect your audio and start your video.
- Want to scare your screen? All you have to do is click the green box at the bottom of the screen and pick which window you want your participants to see. Check out this video to get a better idea: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YA6SGQlVmcA
- Now just connect and discuss your potential jobs, buys, and sells!
Sign up to our newsletter to receive the latest tips on buying, selling, and trading online.